Terms and Conditions
I. General Information
The Seller is defined as Marabo, Radosław Żygadło ul.Konopnickiej 4, 51-141 Wrocław, Poland
The Customer is a person who made a purchase on www.marabo.eu or www.marabo.pl
By making a purchase on www.marabo.eu the Customer declares that they have read and understood and they have accepted the following terms and conditions.
II. Product Information
1. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the offer on www.marabo.eu both in terms of products available and prices. Any changes in prices will not apply to orders that have been placed before the change.
2. Any promotional offers are carried out at the Seller's discretion and can be stopped at any point. Any changes in prices will not apply to orders that have been placed before the change.
3. Due to the unpredictability factor in the process of making items to order and characteristics of fabrics, the Customer agrees to accept +/-2 cm difference in the measurements of the product ordered and supplied.
4. Every effort is made to ensure that the products supplied correspond as closely as possible to swatches and images on our website. However, variations may occur from one screen to another and during normal manufacturing between batches. Free swatches are available for this exact reason. If the Customer chooses not to order swatches, Marabo cannot be held responsible for the difference in shade of the image on our website and the product delivered.
III. Orders & Returns
1. Orders are accepted and processed only when a full payment for the goods has cleared into the Seller's account.
2. Due to the nature of the products, changes to orders placed cannot be guaranteed and are made only at the Seller's discretion.
3. The Seller MUST be informed about the return of goods within 15 calendar days from the date of delivery and the goods MUST be sent back within further 14 calendar days. A cancellation form (which can be requested from us by email) may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise The Seller of the return. The Seller is not required to accept returns received after this period.
4. Standard (not made to order) and non-faulty purchases can be returned to the Seller for a refund. The Seller MUST be informed about the return of goods within 15 calendar days from the date of delivery and the goods MUST be sent back within further 14 calendar days. A cancellation form (which can be requested from us by email) may be emailed to email@example.com to advise The Seller of the return. The Seller is not required to accept returns received after this period. Goods must be returned in unused condition, with all labels attached. If the items are not faulty, The Seller is not obliged to cover the cost of return postage.
5. Orders are despatched within full 5 (14 for products for order) working days from the date of payment. If this is not possible to adhere to these timescales, the Seller will inform the Customer without delay. The Customer has a right to reject the new date of delivery and to cancel the order.
6. The Seller may not be held responsible for delays in delivery caused by the carrier and beyond control of The Seller. In such circumstances any compensation for the Customer is solely at the Seller's discretion.
IV. Data Protection